A320 training with Quadrant Pilot
Quadrant Pilot offers first class training courses for both Individuals looking to gain specific type rating qualifications and airlines seeking to establish reliable, best-in-class pilot pipelines.
Based in the UK, less than 30 minutes south of London Gatwick Airport, Quadrant Pilot is a UK-CAA/EASA accredited ATO, delivering professional pilot training using the highest level of Flight Simulation Training Devices combined with carefully selected Computer Based Training and bespoke courseware.
With 25 years' experience in the flight simulation industry, we combine flexible and high quality course content with excellent service to deliver the ultimate training package.
A320 simulator courses
The following UK-CAA and EASA courses are available for the A320:
- A320 type rating
- Licence renewals
- Licence revalidations
- Bespoke recurrent courses
- Operator Specific Courses
- Licence Proficiency Checks (LPC)
A320 Type rating syllabus:
- Ground School, including 16 hours Flat Panel Trainer - 96 hours (12 x 8 hours)
- Full Flight Simulator - 32 hours (8 x 4 hours)
- Licence Skill Test (LST) - 4 hours (2 hours per Pilot)
Minimum requirements to attend a course
Before starting our type rating courses, you will need to:
- Hold or have held a valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (ME-IR) when commencing training (in order for the issuance of the first Type Rating).
- Hold at least a valid Commercial Pilots Licence, (CPL) (A) and Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (IR) issued in accordance with applicable ICAO/EASA standards.
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of a Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) for first Type Rating course and have theoretical knowledge equal to the requirements for an ATPL/A.
- Have at least 70 hours as pilot-in-command of an aeroplane.
- Hold a class 1 medical.
- Possess a standard of English language compliant with ICAO Level 4 English language proficiency requirements.
- Complete the pre-assessment/trainee form and provide copies of medical, required license, ratings and log book.
Whats included in a course?
Quadrant Systems state of the art, purpose built training centre includes Wi-Fi, Briefing Room for Brief/De-Brief. Crew Room with hot food vending and hot and cold drinks vending machines accepting cash and card, alternatively free instant tea & coffee is also available.
You will also be supplied with a company-owned laptop for the duration of the course. This will enable you to have easy access to:
- Computer-based training
- CAP 393 - Air Navigation: The Order and the Regulations
- EASA Part FCL
- EASA Part ORA
- UK Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP)
- Flight Manuals (A320)
The A320 Simulator
The simulator is a A320, manufactured by CAE with EP-1000 visual system. The simulator is certified to UK-CAA/EASA level D and approved for UPRT.
It is available for booking 20 hours per day in 4 hours slots.
Book hours in the simulator
Dry lease users will need to be familiarised with the Instructor Operating Station (IOS) prior to first session. All participants/users will need a safety briefing prior to session. All users must be over 18 years or age.
Quadrant Systems Ltd
Burgess Hill West Sussex
RH15 9NB, UK