Pier Seven Aviation
Approved by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and other ICAO CAA, Pier 7 Aviation have recently commissioned three full-flight simulators Airbus A320, Boeing B737 & MD 80/82 to our facilities at Sharjah Airport in the UAE. Our qualified team of aviation experts specialized in many areas including, but not limited to; commercial and corporate flight operations.
We have competitive pricing and we offer a modular pricing approach, meaning the price can include or exclude accommodations for the crew and the instructor, local ground transportation in our company van, airfare and per diem etc. Furthermore, we can offer WET training under EASA through our partner ATO. At Pier Seven Aviation we work with you to determine the best suitable pricing approach. Our proven track record spans a myriad of sectors and jurisdictions, providing a high-quality dependable service.
The A320 simulator
Pier Seven Aviation's A320 Full Flight Simulator is certified to EASA and qualified to Level D.
- Manufacturer: Thales Training & Simulation
- Type/Variant of aircraft: A320-200 std 1.3.1 and a bit (addition of FMS2 & ISIS)std 1.3.1 and a bit (addition of FMS2 & ISIS)
- Aerodynamic Data Revision: G0.5 D00503500 G0.5 D00503200 (IAE)
- Engine Models: CFM56-5B4/IAE V2527-A5
- Flight Controls Data Revision: ELAC – L81 STD (current std) SEC – L104-01 STD (current std) FAC – CR102 STD (current std)
- TCAS II: Version 7.1
- FMGC: Honeywell FMGC
- CFM: pn C13042AA01 IAE pn C13042 BA01 Simulator
- Simulator Computer: RACE IIIi Power PC Boards (RISC)
- Visual System Manufacturer: Rockwell Collins
- Visual system Model: EP 1000CT
- Visual Display System: LCoS, 3 Channel, WIDE 180 x 40 deg
- Motion System Manufacturer: Thales COSMOS M2k
- Motion System Manufacturer: Synergistic Six Degrees-of-Freedom
Request simulator hours
The simulator is operated in 4-hours block 24/7 and is bookable for both dry and wet lease. Bookings are done on a First come basis. Please contact us for availability.
Included in the booking you will have access to Pilot Lounge equipped with Internet TV, Coffee Machine, Snacks and Free-Wifi.
Upon request we can offer class rooms with computers, CBT and other training material as required.
We can also help you with Visa services, transportation and hotel accommodation, please contact us for more information.
Prior to training:
To become familiar with operating the simulator, a 30 minutes training with the engineers are required prior to first session. Engineers are then available on intercom through out your training.
Request EASA A320 simulator courses
EASA A320 courses:
- A320 Initial type rating
- A320 Recurrency training
- JOT training
Contact us for more information on the respective course syllabus.
The following is included:
- Visa to the UAE for Training
- Hotel with 3 meals
- Transportation to and from the Training Facility
- The facility has Free high speed WiFi, Tea, Coffee & Snacks which are free, Table tennis court, conference facilities, CBT Equipped Computers for us by the students for free and so much more.
- CPL with Multi-Engine and IR
- Current Class-1 Medical
Pier Seven Aviation
Sharjah Airport International Freezone